Maritime/Air Systems & Technologies
International Trade-show, Conference, and Community Enabler
The tenth anniversary edition of MAST (Maritime/Air Systems & Technologies) will take place in June 2016 under the auspices of the Royal Netherlands Navy, Defence Materiel Organisation, and NIDV
The trade-show will unite all prospective suppliers to both upcoming Dutch navy programmes (Submarines/Frigates/MCM units) and the procurement requirements of “priority” countries’ navies with the senior level operators and technologists shaping future defence operations.
MAST’s bespoke VIPs/Hosted buyers programme – with full support of Lieutenant General RNLMC Rob Verkerk, Commander of Royal Netherlands Navy – will invite guests from:
- NATO/Europe – Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, UK, USA
- Other Europe – Sweden
- Asia/Pacific – Australia, India, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam
- and Gulf States – Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE
Numerous social and networking functions (most free-of-charge) will make sure you are never far from the action, and in easy contact with your local counterparts, colleagues, from the global maritime defence community.
Ship visits demonstrate exhibitor’s offerings in ‘real-work’ scenarios, on board state-of-the-art units from invited naval units.
We are delighted that MAST Europe 2016 will host tours of:
- HNLMS Holland Offshore Patrol Vessel
- US Navy Destroyer (invited)
- German Navy MCM (invited)
Colocating again with NATO’s Naval Armaments Group’s annual meeting will put you in touch with its representative armaments directors.