50 ships confirmed to join MAST Northern Coasts 2019
Copenhagen's combined Disruptive Technolgies Workshop (2nd–3rd September 2019) and MAST Northern Coasts (4th–6th September 2019) offers delegates numerous opportunities to visit many naval and maritime-air units, including:
- Belgium (BNS BELLIS)
- Denmark (HDMS IVER HUITFELDT, HDMS NIELS JUEL, HDMS ABSALON, HDMS THETIS, HDMS SØLØVEN, MCM DRONES)
- Finland (FNS HANKO, FNS PORVOO, FNS HÄMEENMAA, FNS UUSIMAA, FNS VAHTERPÄÄ, HALLIFRA)
- France (LA MOTTE PICQUET, FS CROIX DU SUD)
- Germany (FGS LÜBECK, FGS OLDENBURG, TYPE 212 (SUB), FGS BONN, FGS MOSEL, FGS DILLINGEN, FGS ROTTWEIL, FGS WEILHEIM, FGS FEHMERN, FGS)
- Lithuania (LNS ŽEMAITIS, LNS SKALVIS)
- Latvia (LVNS VIRSAITIS, LVNS TĀLIVALDIS)
- Netherlands (HNLMS MAKKUM, HNLMS URK, HNLMS ZIERIKZEE)
- Norway (HNOMS RAUMA)
- Poland (ORP PIORUN, ORP HANCZA, ORP DRUZNO, ORP FLAMING, ORP BAŁTYK)
- Sweden (HSWMS HELSINGBORG, HSWMS VISBY, HSWMS CARLSKRONA, HSWMS TROSSÖ, HSWMS VEN, HSWMS VINGA, HSWMS ULVON, HSWMS STURKO)
- UK (HMS CATTISTOCK)
Tours will complement MAST NOCO conference technical streams and exhibits including Mine Counter Measures/Mine hunting, Anti Submarine Warfare, Ballistic Missile Defense, Surveillance, Unmanned systems, and Combat information systems.
Contractors exhibiting in the adjacent exhibition (e.g. Terma [Platinum Sponsor], Thales, Lockheed Martin, and Weibel) can join an interactive programme that takes customers from technical conference sessions to see exhibits, and “experience” actively deployed platforms and systems in the nearby harbour.
Registration for all ship tours will soon be available to all pre-registered conference delegates and additionally to visitors (from August, subject to availability).
Sponsors and exhibitors will be offered “customer only tour time” to support their own exhibits.
MAST Asia 2019 announces Official Show Daily and WebTV sponsor
Just one month to go until MAST Asia 2019 at Makuhari Messe, Chiba/Tokyo, Japan with the full support of the Japanese government/military authorities, and Naval News has been appointed as the official online show daily and WebTV for this year’s event, offering various services:
- Press releases can be published in the official online show daily. This service is free-of-charge (although Naval News cannot guarantee all press releases will be published). Please submit your text files and pictures for consideration to [email protected].
- Other Communication and Marketing Services, such as Banner ads, Video Report sponsorships, Advertorials (text and video), Online Marketing, and more are also available
Contact Xavier Vavasseur, Naval News:
- Tel: +33 (0)662 533 120
- Email: [email protected]