IEEE restart sponsorship of MAST
Over 2,400 defence leaders waiting to meet you at Greece’s only global event dedicated to naval defence
Athens briefing report: Sights trained on inclusive Greek defence landscape
Over 2,000 attendees confirmed for MAST MED 2022 conference & exhibition
Office of Naval Research (ONR) supported Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) video presentations will add new feature to the MAST Europe 2013 Exhibition
Visitors to MAST next month in Gdansk will be able to watch cutting-edge scientific research. The research efforts were performed by senior and junior scientists at NUWC.
A partial listing of the presentations is provided below. Contact information to obtain further information from the researchers will be provided at the conference.
- Full Spectrum Acoustic Wave Propagation Prediction
- An Evaluation of an Intelligent Tutoring System for Shiphandling
- Magnetoelectric Multiferroic Tunable Composite Materials
- Generic Pseudorandom Bioacoustic Signals
- Predictive Model of Blainville's Beaked Whale Behavior in the Presence of Active Sonar
- Batch Tracking and Array Data Fusion
- Improving the Cathodic Delamination Resistance of Outboard Electronic Cable Connectors