Office of Naval Research (ONR) supported Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) video presentations will add new feature to the MAST Europe 2013 Exhibition
Visitors to MAST next month in Gdansk will be able to watch cutting-edge scientific research. The research efforts were performed by senior and junior scientists at NUWC.
A partial listing of the presentations is provided below. Contact information to obtain further information from the researchers will be provided at the conference.
- Full Spectrum Acoustic Wave Propagation Prediction
- An Evaluation of an Intelligent Tutoring System for Shiphandling
- Magnetoelectric Multiferroic Tunable Composite Materials
- Generic Pseudorandom Bioacoustic Signals
- Predictive Model of Blainville's Beaked Whale Behavior in the Presence of Active Sonar
- Batch Tracking and Array Data Fusion
- Improving the Cathodic Delamination Resistance of Outboard Electronic Cable Connectors