NATO Armaments Group to co-locate meeting with MAST Europe 2013
All MAST supporters will be delighted by news from Brussels last week: following successful meetings of NATO Armaments Group (NNAG) members – including several US OPNAV leaders – during MAST in Malmö, NNAG has moved its next meeting in Poland to Gdansk to coincide with MAST Europe 2013.
NATO will send some fifty senior-level representatives (from national and international military staff in the NNAG representative groups and NATO agencies), accompanied by an unknown number of support staff.
This participation adds an exciting dynamic to both MAST Conference and Exhibition profile, and broadens the networking horizon for the event.
The NATO Armaments Group (Chair: Netherlands) comprises:
- MCG/1 on Above Water Engagement (Chair: UK Navy)
- MCG/2 on Under Sea Engagement (Chair: French Navy)
- MCG/3 on Mines, Mine Countermeasures and Harbour Protection (Chair: German Navy)
- MCG/4 on Maritime Air Delivered Superiority (Chair: US Navy)
- MCG/5 on Effective C2 (Chair: US Navy)
- MCG/6 on Ship Design and Maritime Mobility (Chair: US Navy)
- MCG/7 on Maritime Environmental Protection (Chair: Royal Netherlands Navy)
- MCG/8 on Maritime Electronic Warfare (Chair: Royal Norwegian Navy)
- JCGUAV on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (Chair: US)
Complete details of the participation will feature in future eNews.
- For more information visit the NATO Naval Armaments Group website