NATO Armaments Group to co-locate meeting with MAST in Istanbul
Following the successful integration of NATO Armaments Group (NNAG)’s annual meeting with MAST last year, MAST EurAsia exhibitors/authors, VIPs/visitors, and delegates will be delighted by news to the repeat experience in Istanbul.
As with last year, some fifty top-level representatives (from national and international military staff in the NNAG representative groups and NATO agencies) are expected, accompanied by their senior-level support staff.
Their participation adds an exciting dynamic to the event’s conference and exhibition profile, broadening information exchange and networking for the event.
NATO Armaments Group (Current Chair: Rear Admiral Belo Garcia, Director of the Requirements, Portuguese Navy) comprises several focused groups (mirrored by MAST’s topic/technology areas) including:
- MCG/1 on Above Water Engagement;
- MCG/2 on Under Sea Engagement;
- MCG/3 on Mines, Mine Countermeasures and Harbour Protection;
- MCG/4 on Maritime Air Delivered Superiority;
- MCG/5 on Effective C2;
- MCG/6 on Ship Design and Maritime Mobility;
- MCG/7 on Maritime Environmental Protection;
- MCG/8 on Maritime Electronic Warfare;
- JCGUAV on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
More details will follow in future eNews.