IEEE restart sponsorship of MAST
Over 2,400 defence leaders waiting to meet you at Greece’s only global event dedicated to naval defence
Athens briefing report: Sights trained on inclusive Greek defence landscape
Over 2,000 attendees confirmed for MAST MED 2022 conference & exhibition
Future operations – A truly global, top level Research & Technology perspective
With so many presentations from government agencies, navies and R&T labs presenting at this year’s MAST conference, take part in MAST EurAsia and you are guaranteed exclusive, heads-up on future (and state-of-the-art) capabilities, concepts and programmes.
Meet and discuss developments directly relevant to the senior-level authorities, including:
- Australia – Defence Science and Technology Organisation
- France – Ministry of Defence (DGA)
- India – Indian Maritime Foundation
- Italy – European Commission – Joint Research Centre/Maritime Defence Science & Technology/National Research Council (CNR) – INSEAN/NATO – Centre for Maritime Research and Experimentation
- Japan – Ministry of Defense, Technical Research and Development Institute
- Netherlands – TNO Defence, Security & Safety
- Poland – CTM (R&D Marine Technology Centre)
- Portugal – Portuguese Navy
- Sweden – Swedish Defence Research Agency (FOI)
- Turkey – Turkish Navy, Undersecretariat of Defence (SSM), Erciyes University
- Ukraine – Institute of Hydromechanics, National Academy of Sciences
- United Kingdom – University of Greenwich
- United States – Naval International Programes Office/Naval Surface Warfare Center/Naval Undersea Warfare Center
…not to mention other non-presenters with booths in the exhibition hall.
With VIPs and delegates registering from all over the MENA and Asia regions, if there is a naval programme you need information on, you will meet someone at MAST who knows (or someone who knows, someone who knows!).