MAST Asia nominated for prestigious BCCJ British Business Award
MAST’s organisers are delighted to have received news from the British Chamber of Commerce in Japan, that MAST Communications/MAST Asia 2015 has been selected as a nominee to receive the coveted “Company of the Year” award for its contribution to fostering closer partnerships between UK and Japan in the defence sector.
The nomination recognises MAST Asia as Japan’s first international defence conference and exhibition, and is a tribute to the dedication and commitment of MAST’s Technical Conference Committee and Exhibition Steering Group (not to mention exhibitors, authors, delegates, visitors and VIPs) in planning surrounding activities and the event itself to create a truly unique global maritime defence/security interface, in Japan.
2014 BBA Company of the Year Nominees (in alphabetical order) include:
- Aggreko Japan K.K. (アグレコ・ジャパン株式会社)
- Arup (アラップ)
- British Airways (ブリティッシュ・エアウェイズ)
- The British School in Tokyo (ザ・ブリティッシュ・スクール・イン東京)
- BT Japan Corporation (ＢＴジャパン株式会社)
- Conrad Tokyo (コンラッド東京)
- Icon Partners K.K. (アイコンパートナーズ株式会社)
- Lowe Profero Japan (ロウ・プロフェーロ株式会社)
- MAST Communications/MAST Asia (コミュニケーションズ )
- PATHWAYS K.K. (株式会社パスウェイズ)
- Regus Japan K.K. (日本リージャス株式会社)
- Robert Walters Japan K.K. (ロバート・ウォルターズ・ジャパン株式会社)
The Awards presentation evening will take place on Friday 14th November at the Hilton Tokyo, Japan.