MAST Asia 2019 (JAPAN) exhibition plan released
Visitors and exhibitors can get a feel for the “new look” MAST Asia trade-show, with major additional features of:
- Static display area
- MSME zones
- B2B meeting facilities
- Aerospace exhibits
Anybody who attended the first two MAST Asia events will notice the 2019 event is predicted to (again) double in size, now filling two of the venue’s halls.
MAST’s offices (Japan and UK) are already busy dealing with delegation invitation confirmations, and are excited to be receiving Chiefs of Navy, Chiefs of Airforce, Defence Ministers, Ambassadors and Attachés, Procurement Directors, and Senior level R&D experts from:
- Bahrain • Bangladesh • Brazil
- Cambodia • Canada • Chile
- India • Indonesia
- Negara Brunei Darussalam • Netherlands • Norway
- Philippines • Poland • Portugal
- Republic of Korea
- Saudi Arabia • Singapore • Spain • Sultanate of Oman • Sweden
- Thailand • Turkey
- UAE • UK • USA
…and of course …Japan!
- Prospective sponsors/exhibitors should contact the MAST offices now to reserve the best promotional packages/exhibition space.
- Visitors and delegates should register now – securing your place at the lowest early-bird price.
- Exhibitors – download the floorplan