IEEE restart sponsorship of MAST
Over 2,400 defence leaders waiting to meet you at Greece’s only global event dedicated to naval defence
Athens briefing report: Sights trained on inclusive Greek defence landscape
Over 2,000 attendees confirmed for MAST MED 2022 conference & exhibition
MAST Asia PRESS CONFERENCE - Register now!
Leading up to the main MAST Asia 2017 event in June, The Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan will graciously host international media and news-outlet journalists at their facilities in Tokyo this month (Friday 26th May 2017).
Speakers at the conference will include:
- Professor Satoshi Morimoto, Former Japanese Defence Minister, more recently Policy Adviser to Japanese Defence Minister Inada, and currently Chancellor of Takusyoku University and MAST Asia Chairman;
- Dr. Hideaki Watanabe, Commissioner, Acquisition Technology and Logistics Agency (ATLA), Ministry of Defence, Japan;
- Warren Edge, CEO, MAST Communications/Japan Defense KK
The event will run from 1500–1700hrs (including a networking reception), and will give attendees valuable insight into the policies, operations and technology transfer shaping next month’s Second Biennial MAST Asia conference and exhibition.
Ahead of the press conference, registered journalists will receive the full list of names of VIP/hosted guests confirmed to attend MAST Asia (Chiefs of navy, ministers, defence procurement specialists, and senior scientists) from Australia, Bahrain, Canada, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Vietnam… and of course, Japan!
- Date & Time: Friday 26th May 2017, 1500–1700
- Address: The Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan, Yurakucho Denki North Building 20F, Yurakucho 1-7-1, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0006 (view map)
- Telephone: +81-3-3211-3161
- Fax: +81-3-3211-3168
- Email: [email protected]
RSVP NOW to [email protected].
The deadline for press conference registration is: Tuesday 23rd May 2017.