MAST Asia – The Who’s Who of Japan/ASEAN defence
Delegates at this month’s third biennial MAST Asia will meet the most influential global gamechangers directing the future of Japan’s (and ASEAN) defence policy, operations, and procurement plans.
Registrations are already on track to exceed the 4,500 attendees received at the previous MAST Asia in 2017, with over 250 V.VIPs (and 500+ top-level “Guests”).
Bilateral talks, social functions, and numerous networking opportunities create the region’s established and unmatched interface with the top leadership of every important Japanese defence/policy organisations including:
- Ministry of Defense
- Acquisition Technology & Logistics Agency (ATLA)
- Japan Maritime Self Defense Force
- Japan Air Self Defense Force
- Japan Ground Self Defense Force
Regional delegations will include:
- Chief Defence Scientist, Australia
- Chief of Royal Malaysian Navy, Malaysia
- Undersecretary for Defense Operations, Philippines
- Deputy Commander, Air Education, Training and Doctrine Command, Philippines
- Director, Policy and Planning, Operations, Royal Thai Navy, Thailand
- Commander US Navy 7th Fleet, USA
…and from further afield:
- Chief of Defence Staff, Cameroon
- Director, Defence Materiel Organisation, Netherlands
- Director General, FMV, Sweden
- Director to Commander of Airforce, Royal Air Force of Oman, Oman
- Commander of the UK’s Joint Helicopter Command, Royal Navy, UK
- Chief Strategy Officer, F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office, USA
MAST Asia runs from 17–19 June 2019.