MAST India-Asia 2018: a moving target, stays firmly in sight!
Since the announcement just last week(!) by FICCI (one of MAST’s Indian partners) to renege on their contractual obligations in organising MAST in India this month, numerous rumours have been circulating.
To set the record straight and reassure our exhibitors, authors, participating VIPs and visitors, I am happy to confirm the following current situation:
- The MAST Indo-Asia conference and exhibition will take place, as planned, in Greater Noida, Delhi, India from 28th to 30th November;
- The venue will move to the official HQ hotel, Crowne Plaza Greater Noida (meaning greater convenience, less travel, even longer hours of face-to—face meetings with customers, suppliers, and increased networking opportunities);
- All social functions will take pace at the Crowne Plaza
- We will still be supported by the following organisations:
- Ministry of Defence;
- Indian Navy (the Vice Chief remains fully supportive, and still plans to send shuttle buses of navy personnel every day, including Vice Admiral D.M. Deshpande, AVSM, VSM, Controller of Warship Production and Acquisition [CWP&A])
- Secretary for Defence Production
- The exhibition floor-plan will remain much the same (with coffee and catering points inside), and existing exhibitor orders will be honoured
The MAST Team and Committee, this year headed by Commodore (ret) AJ Singh, thank you for your patience, encourage you to bring your colleagues to this unique event, and promise to deliver an event as close to the international standards expected of MAST since 2006.
As a side note, we thank the senior management of the Crowne Plaza for their professionalism and flexibility.
We look forward to welcoming each and every one of you to the first MAST in India – Namaste!
CEO – MAST