IEEE restart sponsorship of MAST
Over 2,400 defence leaders waiting to meet you at Greece’s only global event dedicated to naval defence
Athens briefing report: Sights trained on inclusive Greek defence landscape
Over 2,000 attendees confirmed for MAST MED 2022 conference & exhibition
MAST Indo-Asia delegate early-bird rates end soon
With just weeks until the November 2018 MAST conference in India, delegates are urged to register now and save on fees.
In true “Make in India” style, MAST Indo-Asia is organised by India’s FICCI, in partnership with MAST and Indian Maritime Foundation, and will feature heavy-weight participation in both conference and exhibition by India’s Defence Minister, Head of Defence Production, Chief and Vice-Chief of Navy, and Head of DRDO.
Key themes for the conference are:
- “Global Defence – The Prerogative for Partnership (Policies)”
- “Global Defence – The Prerogative for Partnership (Operations)”
- “Technology Trends”
- “Capabilities Assessment” by AMI
- “Disruptive Technologies – Advanced Workshop Report and Roundtable”
- “Corridors of Defence” by FICCI