Wed 29 Sep 2021 @ 13:31
We are delighted to (again) announce collaboration with NATO’s NNAG Group, to host their annual meeting alongside MAST in Athens next year (2–4 November 2022).
Heads of delegations from NATO countries with coastline* are typically invited to MAST as hosted VIPs, so the arrangement with NNAG has always been a positive and complementary one: offering numerous opportunities for NNAG members to meet with global counterparts, discuss operational issues, and discover state-of-the-art naval technology offerings in the adjacent exhibition.
This year’s theme “The Mediterranean: Laboratory for Naval Warfare” will certainly draw keen focus to core discussions at the event.
- Prospective sponsors (limited number) and exhibitors should contact Paul Hunt ASAP (phone: +44 (0)7411 732978 or email: [email protected]).
- Prospective authors should upload their abstracts now
- Delegate/visitor registration is open now.
* Albania; Belgium; Bulgaria; Canada; Croatia; Denmark; Estonia; France; Germany; (Greece); Iceland; Italy; Latvia; Lithuania; Montenegro; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Slovenia; Spain; Turkey; United Kingdom; United States
Mon 27 Sep 2021 @ 11:21
The MAST team is excited to announce the chairman for MAST Med (Athens, Greece, 2–4 November 2022): Admiral Kosmas Christidis, currently Honourable Chief of the Hellenic Navy General Staff and former CEO of state-owned Hellenic Defense Systems Corparation, will steer the success of MAST’s first ever event in Greece.
Supported by Rear Admiral Radamanthys Fountoulakis, the very highest level of support at the event can be assured.
With the frigate programme in mind, the MAST team (supported by Greek Ministry of Defence, Directorate for Defence Investments and Armament, and Navy) hope to see a breadth of contributions in both exhibition and conference from the major Greek contractors, and internationally from:
- Babcock, UK
- Damen, Netherlands
- French industry cluster (Naval Group + Thales + MBDA), France
- Fincantieri, Italy
- Lockheed Martin, USA
- Navantia, Spain
- Thyssenkrupp Marine Systems, Germany
Sponsors/exhibitors should contact Paul Hunt ([email protected]).
Learn more and get your questions answered in our LinkedIn Event discussion group.
Delegates should register as usual, online at mastconfex.com.
Tue 17 Aug 2021 @ 9:55
Anyone wishing to attend this year’s Covid-secure MAST conference in Toulon is reminded that the deadline before fees increase is Monday 30th August.
The MAST committee has so far received presentation abstracts by government/military and industry representatives from Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Malaysia, and USA.
With the overarching theme of “The Mediterranean: Laboratory for Naval Warfare”, the event is expected to offer conference plenary and technical sessions and exhibits focusing on the integrated warfare aspects across the maritime domain (undersea, surface, air, space and cyber).
- Register now at mastconfex.com/register_europe2021
Mon 2 Aug 2021 @ 10:12
Manufacturer of the EMALS (Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch System), General Atomics will take the spotlight in Toulon as sponsor, most notably for involvement in France’s PANG (porte avions nouvelle génération), next generation aircraft carrier programme.
EMALS uses electromagnetic technology to launch aircraft from the deck of naval aircraft carriers and offers significant benefits over current launch procedures.
- Increased launch operational ability
- Flexible architecture to suit different platforms
- Capable of launching wide range of aircraft weights
- Reduced manning and lifecycle cost
- Reduced thermal signature
- Reduced topside weight and installed volume
Visit General Atomics at MAST 2021 this October in Toulon.
Wed 28 Jul 2021 @ 7:37
Since the event dates for MAST 2021 (Toulon, France) were delayed – due to Covid – until the end of October, MAST’s management have decided to similarly extend the early-bird registration fee for delegates.
Therefore, anyone wishing to sign up at the best rates can again do so until the 30th August.
Pre-registered delegates and visitors already indicate that MAST 2021 will unite an international group of experts in Toulon, arriving from Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, and USA.