Tue 19 Mar 2019 @ 16:58
Professor Satoshi Morimoto (former Defense Minister, current Policy Adviser to Defense Minister), again chaired his MAST Asia committee in Tokyo last week to finalise (most of) the third biennial MAST Asia programme.
The result: The highest level of plenary sessions to date, three/four parallel technical sessions, and Japan’s only established defense trade-show. You will get the definitive view of military operations, policies and technologies for the region’s sea, air, space, and cyber domains.
Major contributors to the unique conference/trade-show/VIP programme will come from Australia, France, Germany, Greece, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, USA, and Vietnam.
VIP/hosted buyers and other participants will extend international participation to over 40 countries from Asia-Pacifc/ASEAN, Americas, Gulf States and Europe.
Highlights of the resulting programme come from the contributors/participants from:
- Australia – Department of Defense, Royal Australian Airforce, Royal Australian Navy, Sage International
- France – French Navy
- Netherlands – Ministry of Defence, Netherlands Defense Academy, RMIT University, Radboud University, TNO
- Norway – Norwegian Defence Research Establishment (FFI)
- United Kingdom – University of Southampton
- United States – International Programs Office, Naval Sea Systems Command, NAVSEA Warfare Centers, ONR Global, Office of Naval Research, Office of the Secretary of Defense, US Airforce, US Joint Forces, US Navy, National Defense University
Of course, many of you want to meet Japan’s leaders and middle management from the authorities/agencies, and as MAST’s proven track record in Japan shows, you will typically meet experts from: ATLA (Acquisition, Technology & Logistics Agency), JADI, JASDF, JAXA, JISS, JMSDF, SJAC, Keidanren, MSO, Ministry of Defense, SAJ, and the most comprehensive participation by – as anyone attending previous editions of MAST in Japan will confirm.
As for MAST Asia sponsors/exhibitors, a new B2B and B2G meeting facilities system will put you face-to-face with these key influencers, like no other event can do.
If you need to meet Japan’s major defence decision makers, MAST is A MUST!
- View the Conference Agenda
- Some Exhibition Space still available – view exhibition and sponsorship opportunities
- Exceptional additional conference presentations on undersea, missile defence, space, and cyber will be considered. If that sounds like you, contact us now!
Thu 14 Mar 2019 @ 12:24
Today’s MAST Asia 2019 meeting in Tokyo (14 March 2019), chaired by former defence minister Professor Satoshi Morimoto, was another overwhelming success.
The third biennial MAST Asia – to be held in Tokyo on 17–19 June 2019 and again supported by ATLA, MOD, JMSDF, JASDF, USN 7th Fleet, US Joint Forces/5th Air Force – will soon publish another unparalleled three-stream conference programme of the highest level speakers from Japan (and the Asia-Pacific region).
The adjacent (largest MAST) exhibition will give visitors/delegates the chance to get up close and personal with personnel developing technology that enables the regions mission critical equipment from land, sea, air, space, and cyber.
- Join us in Tokyo! Book your conference seat for MAST Asia 2019
Thu 28 Feb 2019 @ 13:08
Recognising the additional time requirement for some government clearances, and with still two weeks until the MAST Asia committee's paper selection meeting in Tokyo, the Call for Papers will be extended until the end (UK time) of Tuesday 12th March for authors proposing technical and operational papers in these domains:
- Missile Defense
- Unmanned Systems
- Future Air operations
- Expeditionary/Amphibious missions
- Future Space forces
The MAST Asia Call for Papers system will now stay open until Tuesday 12th March.
- To join the third biennial MAST Asia – Japan’s only international defence trade-show and conference – upload your abstract(s) now!
Mon 25 Feb 2019 @ 9:35
Today (25 February 2019) is the LAST DAY for authors to upload your abstract(s) and join the exclusive group of presenters meeting the leaders of Japan’s Self Defense Forces, government agencies, and industry at MAST Asia in Tokyo in June.
MAST Asia is the only event in the world that puts some 200 authors in front of the regions’ (Japan and ASEAN) operators, policy makers and technologists.
Take part in this call for papers, and in June you could meet VIPs and delegates from: Asia-Pacific region (including Japan), ASEAN, Americas, Europe, and the Gulf States.
Additionally, whether your abstract(s) is accepted or not, all authors can register today for access to every day of the conference – not just the day of their presentation (if accepted) – at half the onsite delegate rate (just £500).
- LAST OPPORTUNITY – submit your abstract(s) for MAST Asia
- Register today for your conference seat – save up to £500 if you book before 5 March 2019
Fri 22 Feb 2019 @ 14:16
Currently, MAST Asia exhibitors are the only people worldwide receiving a daily summary of defense news stories as they are reported in the Japanese press (FREE-OF-CHARGE).
For a limited time only, you can receive a free two month subscription to receive the same invaluable information.
Japan Defense News Report is a stand-alone, business information product intended to keep MAST Asia supporters fully informed and ‘plugged in to’ the Japanese defense community 365 days of the year.
Every day, staff in the MAST Asia Tokyo offices scan, translate and summarise international and Japanese news stories as they are reported in Japan, and compile a bespoke newsletter. The report is sent directly to MAST Asia’s opted-in exhibitors (in most cases, before their working day starts).
MAST Asia is the only event offering such added-value service to organisations needing to know what is happening, in defense, in Japan.
- Sign up now to see what valuable information you are missing
- FREE subscription deadline: 8th March 2019.