Tue 8 Mar 2016 @ 9:45
MAST Europe participants looking to stay at the official hotel for MAST Europe 2016 (where hosted VIPs and the organising committee will stay) should book rooms now.
Whilst MAST’s official accommodation agents (RAI) negotiate additional rooms, rooms are fast running out at the Novotel Amsterdam City (just minutes from the venue and the tram/train stop into the town centre).
Not surprisingly with guests invited from Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, and Vietnam, staying at the hotel will offer the broadest possible international business networking opportunities outside of the exhibition hall.
NB: Guests are reminded NOT to book through any other agent presenting themselves as the official agents (notably, avoid scam operators EHS and CHM), and to use only the MAST website.
Tue 8 Mar 2016 @ 9:44
Not ignoring the top-notch presenters of the technical sessions (worthy of keynote-speaker status in other conferences), MAST Europe 2016 speakers will include:
- Lieutenant General (Marine Corps) Rob Verkerk, Commander of the Royal Netherlands Navy, The Netherlands
- Vice Admiral James G. Foggo III, Commander US Navy 6th Fleet, USA
- Rear Admiral Jose Belo Garcia, Chair NATO Naval Armaments Group/Head of Ships Directorate, Portuguese Navy, Portugal
- Rear Admiral Karl-Wilhelm Ohlms, Naval Command, German Navy, Germany
- Dr. Patricia Gruber, Director – Office Naval Research Global, USA
- Dr Alex Zelinsky (invited), Chief Defence Scientist – Department of Defence, Australia
- Dr. Hideaki Watanabe, Commissioner – Acquisition Technology and Logistics Agency (ATLA), Japan
- TBC, Fraunhofer Institute, Germany
With a key focus on evolving threats, future operations and the required enabling technologies, MAST delegates will also be able to ‘explore’ the exhibition (and ship visits) supported by the world’s most active, innovative and prominent international manufacturers/suppliers of maritime/air platforms, systems and services.
- Limited “Earlybird”-priced delegate places (and some exhibition spaces) are still available – book now and save!