Wed 31 May 2017 @ 12:17
Several enquiries regarding dress code for MAST Asia and its various functions have reached the MAST offices.
Please note the dress code for MAST Asia 2017 is Uniform (e.g. Summer Whites for USN) or business attire.
The Annual Party is casual.
For those who have received invitations to the Admirals’/Speakers or MAST Committee dinners, the dress code is business suit.
Wed 10 May 2017 @ 9:12
We are delighted to announce that all press activities to support the publicity and information/interview/etc requirements of MAST Asia’s participating journalists, authors, exhibitors, and MAST as a whole will be managed by renowned international agent, Kyodo Public Relations Co., Ltd based in Tokyo.
A press officer from Kyodo will be available on-site to coordinate all PR activities.
Early announcements of planned activities around MAST Asia should be emailed to the PR and Media Team at Kyodo Public Relations:
- Email [email protected]
Wed 10 May 2017 @ 9:11
Leading up to the main MAST Asia 2017 event in June, The Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan will graciously host international media and news-outlet journalists at their facilities in Tokyo this month (Friday 26th May 2017).
Speakers at the conference will include:
- Professor Satoshi Morimoto, Former Japanese Defence Minister, more recently Policy Adviser to Japanese Defence Minister Inada, and currently Chancellor of Takusyoku University and MAST Asia Chairman;
- Dr. Hideaki Watanabe, Commissioner, Acquisition Technology and Logistics Agency (ATLA), Ministry of Defence, Japan;
- Warren Edge, CEO, MAST Communications/Japan Defense KK
The event will run from 1500–1700hrs (including a networking reception), and will give attendees valuable insight into the policies, operations and technology transfer shaping next month’s Second Biennial MAST Asia conference and exhibition.
Ahead of the press conference, registered journalists will receive the full list of names of VIP/hosted guests confirmed to attend MAST Asia (Chiefs of navy, ministers, defence procurement specialists, and senior scientists) from Australia, Bahrain, Canada, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Vietnam… and of course, Japan!
- Date & Time: Friday 26th May 2017, 1500–1700
- Address: The Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan, Yurakucho Denki North Building 20F, Yurakucho 1-7-1, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0006 (view map)
- Telephone: +81-3-3211-3161
- Fax: +81-3-3211-3168
- Email: [email protected]
RSVP NOW to [email protected].
The deadline for press conference registration is: Tuesday 23rd May 2017.