Wed 21 Nov 2018 @ 18:57
Since the announcement just last week(!) by FICCI (one of MAST’s Indian partners) to renege on their contractual obligations in organising MAST in India this month, numerous rumours have been circulating.
To set the record straight and reassure our exhibitors, authors, participating VIPs and visitors, I am happy to confirm the following current situation:
- The MAST Indo-Asia conference and exhibition will take place, as planned, in Greater Noida, Delhi, India from 28th to 30th November;
- The venue will move to the official HQ hotel, Crowne Plaza Greater Noida (meaning greater convenience, less travel, even longer hours of face-to—face meetings with customers, suppliers, and increased networking opportunities);
- All social functions will take pace at the Crowne Plaza
- We will still be supported by the following organisations:
- Ministry of Defence;
- Indian Navy (the Vice Chief remains fully supportive, and still plans to send shuttle buses of navy personnel every day, including Vice Admiral D.M. Deshpande, AVSM, VSM, Controller of Warship Production and Acquisition [CWP&A])
- Secretary for Defence Production
- The exhibition floor-plan will remain much the same (with coffee and catering points inside), and existing exhibitor orders will be honoured
The MAST Team and Committee, this year headed by Commodore (ret) AJ Singh, thank you for your patience, encourage you to bring your colleagues to this unique event, and promise to deliver an event as close to the international standards expected of MAST since 2006.
As a side note, we thank the senior management of the Crowne Plaza for their professionalism and flexibility.
We look forward to welcoming each and every one of you to the first MAST in India – Namaste!
CEO – MAST
Wed 7 Nov 2018 @ 16:12
MAST’s organisers (FICCI, Indian Maritime Foundation and MAST Communications) are delighted to announce a feature-length programme of Indian themed music, entertainment, food, and drink at the MAST Indo-Asia reception (29th November 2018).
Taking place close to the venue (at the Official HQ hotel: Crowne Plaza, Greater Noida), the reception is free-of-charge to VIPs, delegates and exhibitors (number of tickets allocated by booth size) and will create the perfect evening to mingle with VIPs, delegates and exhibitors alike.
Visitor tickets (and additional exhibitor) can be purchased from the new delegate registration desk at the show from the afternoon of Tuesday 28th November until noon on Thursday 29th November 2018.
Wed 7 Nov 2018 @ 16:07
An exclusive CEO Forum and Networking lunch has been announced for MAST in Delhi.
Directly after the opening/keynote addresses (featuring Ms. Nirmala Sitharaman, Minister of Defence, Ministry of Defence, India) and VIP of the exhibition, Ms Sitharaman and the Government of India delegation officials will join “CEO’s Forum” – a closed door event comprising GoI delegation and exhibiting company representatives.
The forum is intended to promote discussion about government policies and doing defence business in India. Discussions will be minuted and reported by FICCI to MoD.