Tue 19 Mar 2019 @ 16:58
Professor Satoshi Morimoto (former Defense Minister, current Policy Adviser to Defense Minister), again chaired his MAST Asia committee in Tokyo last week to finalise (most of) the third biennial MAST Asia programme.
The result: The highest level of plenary sessions to date, three/four parallel technical sessions, and Japan’s only established defense trade-show. You will get the definitive view of military operations, policies and technologies for the region’s sea, air, space, and cyber domains.
Major contributors to the unique conference/trade-show/VIP programme will come from Australia, France, Germany, Greece, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, UK, Ukraine, USA, and Vietnam.
VIP/hosted buyers and other participants will extend international participation to over 40 countries from Asia-Pacifc/ASEAN, Americas, Gulf States and Europe.
Highlights of the resulting programme come from the contributors/participants from:
- Australia – Department of Defense, Royal Australian Airforce, Royal Australian Navy, Sage International
- France – French Navy
- Netherlands – Ministry of Defence, Netherlands Defense Academy, RMIT University, Radboud University, TNO
- Norway – Norwegian Defence Research Establishment (FFI)
- United Kingdom – University of Southampton
- United States – International Programs Office, Naval Sea Systems Command, NAVSEA Warfare Centers, ONR Global, Office of Naval Research, Office of the Secretary of Defense, US Airforce, US Joint Forces, US Navy, National Defense University
Of course, many of you want to meet Japan’s leaders and middle management from the authorities/agencies, and as MAST’s proven track record in Japan shows, you will typically meet experts from: ATLA (Acquisition, Technology & Logistics Agency), JADI, JASDF, JAXA, JISS, JMSDF, SJAC, Keidanren, MSO, Ministry of Defense, SAJ, and the most comprehensive participation by – as anyone attending previous editions of MAST in Japan will confirm.
As for MAST Asia sponsors/exhibitors, a new B2B and B2G meeting facilities system will put you face-to-face with these key influencers, like no other event can do.
If you need to meet Japan’s major defence decision makers, MAST is A MUST!
- View the Conference Agenda
- Some Exhibition Space still available – view exhibition and sponsorship opportunities
- Exceptional additional conference presentations on undersea, missile defence, space, and cyber will be considered. If that sounds like you, contact us now!
Thu 14 Mar 2019 @ 12:24
Today’s MAST Asia 2019 meeting in Tokyo (14 March 2019), chaired by former defence minister Professor Satoshi Morimoto, was another overwhelming success.
The third biennial MAST Asia – to be held in Tokyo on 17–19 June 2019 and again supported by ATLA, MOD, JMSDF, JASDF, USN 7th Fleet, US Joint Forces/5th Air Force – will soon publish another unparalleled three-stream conference programme of the highest level speakers from Japan (and the Asia-Pacific region).
The adjacent (largest MAST) exhibition will give visitors/delegates the chance to get up close and personal with personnel developing technology that enables the regions mission critical equipment from land, sea, air, space, and cyber.
- Join us in Tokyo! Book your conference seat for MAST Asia 2019