Book your seat: MAW 2019, Copenhagen, Denmark
NOTE: This page is for booking to attend MAST Advanced Workshop. This takes place two days before, and separate to, the Northern Coasts 2019 event, which has a separate conference delegate booking page.
Which pass is right for you?
If you are a serving member of the military, a government employee, or currently employed in an academic institution or studying at an academic institution, then select the MAW 2019 Pass (Military/Gov’t/Academia) option below. All other participants should select the MAW 2019 Pass option.
Booking for “MAW 2019 Pass” (2 days: all sessions, lunch, refreshments)
Fee per attendee: £595.00
Register four or more participants, and get one registration free-of-charge!
This discount will be applied as a reimbursement to your card within 5 business days of your booking, so please book and pay as normal.
Syndicate member (limited to 20 per syndicate)
To register as a syndicate member, you agree to actively take part in the break-out syndicate working sessions and contribute to the assigned goals of your team.
To create equal participation across the syndicates, you will need to accept your assigned placement by the MAST Advanced Workshops Directorate.
Syndicate Observer (limited to 40 per syndicate)
Observers can take part in any of the break-out syndicates, but must stay with the chosen group throughout the event.
Every participant whether Syndicate member or Observer will receive a summary of proceedings at the end of the event, and a hard copy white paper by post one week later.
Participation instructions and preparatory notes will be posted to you six weeks ahead of the workshop to allow you to get ready for this exclusive event.
NB: Registration is subject to acceptance by the MAST Advanced Workshop Directorate.
Conference Bookings Terms & Conditions
- Payment must be made in full at time of booking or via cheque or bank transfer prior to the event.
- Delegate badge(s) (issued on-site), are non-transferable and must be displayed by the delegate(s) at all times. Badge and photo ID maybe requested to confirm registration at any time during the conference.
- The organiser reserves the right to change any aspect of the programme.
- Cancellation policy: Any request for refund must be received three months before the event, and will be considered at the organiser’s discretion. All refunds will be subject to a 30% administration fee.
- Should you be unable to attend the conference for unavoidable reasons, you may nominate a substitute delegate.
- Delegate fees do not include travel or accommodation.