Get the inside track on Royal Netherlands Navy programmes
MAST supporters (and invited VIPs from foreign embassies in the Netherlands) will be given an exclusive audience with representatives of Royal Netherlands Navy and Defence Materiel Organisation in The Hague on Tuesday 27th October 2015.
The afternoon meeting and reception, organised in conjunction with NIDV and TNO, is completely free-of-charge, and will give attendees an open forum to discuss the opportunities which the anticipated Submarines, Frigates, MCMs programmes could present for their business.
Starting at 1300hrs, the event programme will include:
- Welcome and introductions from MAST Europe 2016 Chairman, CDRE (ret.) Andre van Koningsbrugge
- (working title) “Future Royal Netherlands Navy, joint naval, and air operations and requirements” – Captain Jaco de Bruin, RNLN
- (working title) “Proposed procurement programmes and approximate timeframes” – Captain Eugene Pel, DMO/MOD
- Introduction of MAST concept and visitor/delegate profile, opportunities for sponsors/exhibitors. VIP Invitations – Warren Edge, MAST CEO
- Drinks reception
(running times to be confirmed)
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Reserve your place now
- To reserve your place(s) at this exclusive event (and for venue information), RSVP to your MAST contact IMMEDIATELY ([email protected])
- Registrations will not be be accepted after Wednesday 21st October